Presented by the Sydney Opera House and The British Council, this exciting season of all-new digital performance work brings together artists and organisations from across the UK to explore the question ‘Who Are We Now?’. Over a range of art forms and formats, these unique, diverse voices engage with themes of identity and community in an era of unprecedented global challenges. It’s invigorating, essential viewing.
December - available from 7 Dec
- National Theatre of Scotland: Adam
- Impermanence: LADY BLACKSHIRT
- Fevered Sleep: 8 Tender Solitudes
- On Par/Mr & Mrs Clark: Louder Is Not Always Clearer
- Stopgap Dance: Artificial Things - UK/AU Digital Season
January 2022 - available from 3 Jan
- Mandla Rae: As British as a Watermelon
- Boy Blue: R.E.B.E.L.
- Mind The Gap: A Little Space
- Corey Baker: Swan Lake Bath Ballet
- Rachel Bagshaw & China Plate: Where I Go (When I Can’t Be Where I Am)
Supported by the UK/Australia Season Patrons Board, the British Council and the Australian Government as part of the UK/Australia Season.