Live-broadcast from the Sydney Opera House
Sunday, 11 September 2022
Pre-order each talk individually or rent the Antidote 2022 Festival Pass and watch 12 talks from this year's festival.
Single Talks: $15
Festival Pass: Early Bird $70 (until 15 July); $85 (from 15 July)
So much has changed since we saw you last.
Disasters we can’t control. Politics we’re shaking up. Media that makes us grumble. And social transformation that gives us hope.
Together, we’ll look for new solutions to problems we’ve failed to fix and for sweet relief from crises that seem to mount. We’ll look for ways not to harden ourselves to the hardship around us. We’ll look for better ways to take care of each other, to defend each other, to love one another.
We'll turn to science, to politics, and to our best minds to find some answers. And we'll turn to the arts to open our eyes to truths we've forgotten how to see, and the joy we've forgotten how to hold.
At Antidote, we’ll question, we’ll celebrate, and we'll come together - curious, determined, and open.
Festival Pass includes:
1. Succession’s Brian Cox: The Evil in Us All
2. Malcolm Turnbull AC & Ed Coper: Unfriend the Algorithm
3. Jenny Slate
4. Mohsin Hamid: The Last White Man
5. Olivia Laing: The Body Free and Powerful
6. Jarvis Cocker: Good Pop Bad Pop
7. The World Turned Upside Down: Adam Bandt, Cathy McGowan, Allegra Spender and more
8. Welcome to the Pandemicene
9. A Higher Calling
10. Where Do We Go From Here?
11. How Do You Solve a Problem Like the Media?
12. Fatal Adaptation
Auslan and Live Captioned available (check each event page for details)
Duration: approximately 60 minutes per Livestream; approximately 720 minutes total viewing
Rental period: 30 days