Antidote is a festival of ideas, art and change.
Recorded at the Sydney Opera House, Sunday 11 September 2022
So much has changed since we saw you last. Disasters we can’t control. Politics we’re shaking up. Media that makes us grumble. And social transformation that gives us hope.
Together, we’ll look for new solutions to problems we’ve failed to fix and for sweet relief from crises that seem to mount. We’ll look for ways not to harden ourselves to the hardship around us. We’ll look for better ways to take care of each other, to defend each other, to love one another.
We'll turn to science, to politics, and to our best minds to find some answers. And we'll turn to the arts to open our eyes to truths we've forgotten how to see, and the joy we've forgotten how to hold. At Antidote, we’ll question, we’ll celebrate, and we'll come together - curious, determined, and open.
Festival Pass includes:
1. Succession’s Brian Cox: The Evil in Us All
2. Malcolm Turnbull AC & Ed Coper: Unfriend the Algorithm
3. Olivia Laing: The Body Free and Powerful
4. Jarvis Cocker: Good Pop Bad Pop
5. The World Turned Upside Down: Adam Bandt, Cathy McGowan, Allegra Spender and more
6. Welcome to the Pandemicene
7. Where Do We Go From Here?
8. A Higher Calling
Auslan and Live Captioned available (check each event page for details)
Duration: approximately 60 minutes per Livestream; approximately 480 minutes total viewing
Rental period: 30 days